Instructor Name: Luis Rosario
- Trained under Royce Gracie and Rodrigo Gracie
- Awarded Blue Belt ranking from Royce Gracie
- Promoted to Purple Belt under Marco Delima
- Promoted to Brown Belt by Gabriel Gladiator
- 2008 World Series of MMA Champion
- 2008 Gracie New England Gi Division Champion
- 2008 Gracie New England 2nd Place (Absolute)
At a young age I was a grappler. I started wrestling in seventh grade. I liked it, but there was something missing. It used muscle and power and when you competed against someone stronger and more powerful you usually lost. Then I found Brazilian Jiujitsu and fell in love. Watching smaller, weaker people defeat larger, stronger opponents fascinated me. Since I started training I have been addicted to learning the gentle art.
My goal as an instructor is to pass my knowledge and love for Brazilian Jiujitsu to our students. Whether they want to use it for self defense, competition, MMA or for fitness, I will help students get an understanding of what they need to progress through jiujitsu. I will be available for their personal growth in a friendly and helpful environment here at Plus One. See you on the mat!